Are you freaking out because you don’t have a Valentine’s Day gift for someone yet? Check out this easy DIY gift idea (recycled from Christmas, but just as good!)
Valentine’s Day specific ideas:
– an at-home massage
– home-cooked dinner by candle light – complete with after-dinner slow dance
– coupon for week of homemade lunches
– week of doing dishes (shows you really love them!)
– breakfast in bed
– week full of surprises each day (i.e. flowers one day, make nice breakfast for before work, foot massage…)
GET CREATIVE and channel some love!
Are you struggling to find a gift for that someone who has everything already? Someone who says they don’t want or need anything? Someone who already has too much “stuff”? Are you short on cash?
Make your own gift card for an outing, service, or special adventure! Here are some ideas:
- a special lunch or dinner- homemade or going out
- a nature hike
- bike ride through your hometown to somewhere special
- car cleaning
- week of doing the dishes
- a commissioned art project
- a night of babysitting
- mowing the lawn
- breakfast in bed
- doing laundry
- a surprise adventure outing – (don’t tell them where you are going and make it a surprise – like to watch the sunset, revisiting a romantic place, a local museum or park, or a scenic drive)
You can even make a coupon book of several things that people can enjoy for months to come!
View original post 144 more words